- Unlock your first bootloader -- http://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Install ADB
- Extract the platform tool to a directory ( e.g. c:/adb)
- Download the right twrp recovery file
or Lastest Release from https://xiaomi.eu/community e.g.
- Extract the twrp.img to the platform directory (c:/adb)
- Boot your phone into fastboot mode by pressing and holding volume down
+ power key and subsequently releasing power key after some seconds.
- Connect your Xiaomi phone to your PC with the USB cable.
- Type "cd c:/adb"
- Type "fastboot devices"
and press Enter just to be sure your device is correctly recognized.
- type "fastboot boot twrp.img"
and press Enter to use the recovery without flashing it.
- change language in twrp from chinese to english
- Wipe /data partition
- Download EU Rom from
-> MIUI Weekly ROM Release
- Using Windows Explorer to Copy the ROM zip file to the MicroSD Card
- Go to Twrp and Install the rom.
Ref2: Install TWRP via Fastboot mode